Safari Park Hotel & Casino is Nairobi’s famous resort. This is Africa’s largest and most exciting conference destination. Safari Park Hotel is an oasis of tranquility in the heart of Nairobi.
Safari Park Hotel & Casino
This is a 5 star hotel in Nairobi a good place to start your luxury safari in Kenya. It blends stylish elegant African architecture with supreme luxurious accommodation. There is a sparkling water gardens with an inland beach and beautiful landscaped gardens. It also has a wide choice of international restaurants.
Safari Park Hotel & Casino stands in 50 acres of landscaped gardens. This incorporates a wide variety of indigenous trees. It also offers sanctuary to a startling array of birds and butterflies.
Accommodation at The Safari Park Hotel and Casino
safari Park Hotel and Casino offers a wide selection of rooms. They are larger than global standard. They enjoy en suite marble bathroom (bath and shower) and wooden polished floors. They have antique African themed four-poster bed and furniture. Both smoking and non-smoking rooms are available.
There are 204 guest rooms at Safari park hotel and Casino. They include 168 deluxe rooms, 21 Junior suites and 8 Business suites. Others include 6 Executive suites and 1 Presidential suite. They spread out in 9 storey blocks, 2 floors each. They have rear and front private balconies overlooking the manicured gardens. The rooms have large windows and enjoy natural light.
Conferencing at the Safari Park Hotel and Casino
The Safari Park Hotel offer unrivaled selection of conference venues. It has seminar options, workshop ideas and team-building pursuits. here you will also have a complete business support service. All these comes with an integrated conference planning and management team.
The hotel is the largest conference and events venue in Nairobi, Kenya. It is a household of international conferences in Africa. It has over 20 conference and meeting facilities. Each facility has a pre-function space and break-out areas.
The Jambo Conference Centre is the largest facility of its kind in East and Central Africa. This room has a capacity to hold over 1200 delegates.
Paradise Gardens and Theme Park are magnificent for conducting your outdoor and team-building trainings. All the meeting rooms have wireless internet (WiFi).
The hotel excels in outside catering and the art of caring for your delegates. It prides itself on its skill in organizing private cocktail parties,. they are good in receptions, bush dinners and a range of customized incentive events.
A dining safari at the Safari Park Hotel and Casino
The Safari Park Hotel is unique as it offers world class cuisine. This is in a refreshing ambiance. This Nairobi luxury 5 star hotel has five international restaurants. It is the only hotel in Kenya in which you can enjoy a dining safari within the hotel grounds. All the restaurants and bars have distinct themed décor.
- The atmospheric Nyama Choma Ranch offers a stunning selection of flame-roasted barbecued meats. They are served on skewers and carved at your table. Done against the backdrop of one of the most evocative stage shows in Africa. Just sit and enjoy the sizzlingly sleek and sensual Safari Cats.
- Choose from the international fare of the central Café Kigwa. This blends Parisian café with New York Deli.
- The rustic Italian charm of La Piazzetta offers delicious home-made Italian pasta. you will get traditionally-made pizzas hot from the wood-burning oven.
- The authentic Chiyo Japanese Restaurant comes with a sculptured gardens. It also has rice paper screens, sizzling Tepanyaki counters. You can settle here to enjoy tantalizing sushi and sashimi selections.
- There’s also the glamorous Winners Pavillion Chinese Restaurant. it specializes in delicate spiced seafood and exquisite Szechwan feasts
- Hemingway’s offers an open-air terrace with views of the gardens. Enjoy live piano music (between 6 pm and 8 pm) and Big Screen TV.
- Then there is an ideal place to relax, read the newspapers or simply chat with friends. The Paradise Lobby Cafe is Nairobi’s coolest meeting place.
- The Cafe Safari The Cafe Safari is Nairobi’s Premier Coffee house. It operates from the heart of the Kenyatta International Conference Center.
The Paradise lobby Café is ideal for a chat with friends or rejuvenation. It is a place you can catch up with your favorite daily or book. It offers fresh juices, delicious home made pastries. For a relaxing drink as you watch your sports game on big screen the Hemingways lounge and bar is the place to be.
- For group dinners, the hotel can arrange for a dine around in any of the restaurants.
- Guests are encouraged to dress in smart casual.
- All our restaurants and bars have lovely background music
- The restaurants and bars enjoy access to wireless internet.
- The hotel has ample free parking.
The Safari Park Hotel’s five star international restaurants is the perfect and top choice. it doesn’t matter if you desire a snack, feast with friends or a unique dinning experience in Nairobi.