The Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment World is in Port Elizabeth, South Africa. The Boardwalk Casino and Hotel offers 5-star hotel accommodation. This 5 star hotel in Port Elizabeth is only a few minutes away from the Blue Flag awarded Hobie Beach. The Boardwalk Casino and hotel is popular for its 5-star hotel. This 5 star hotel in Port Elizabeth is also a unique entertainment, dining and conference venue. The Boardwalk Casino and hotel is famous for being the only licensed casino in Port Elizabeth. The Boardwalk Casino offers 24-hour entertainment with smoking and non-smoking facilities.
The Boardwalk Casino and Hotel has a tempting variety of sidewalk restaurants and bars. This 5 star hotel in Port Elizabeth is home to some of the most popular restaurants in Port Elizabeth. This comes with spectacular views of Boardwalk’s multimedia musical fountain.
Top reasons to visit The Boardwalk in Port Elizabeth:
- Voted among Top 25 Hotels in South Africa by TripAdvisor 2015 Traveller’s Choice Awards.
- Offers 5-star hotel accommodation in the heart of Port Elizabeth
- Close to the beach and Bayworld Oceanarium.
- Has unrivalled conference, meeting and convention centre facilities
- Enjoy a wide range of kids’ activities at the Nu Metro cinema, shops and arcade.
- The Boardwalk Casino is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, with hundreds of slot machines and a variety of tables.
- The Boardwalk is the only venue in the Eastern Cape that is home to an Africology Spa.
Accommodation in Port Elizabeth at Boardwalk Casino and Hotel
The Boardwalk is the top hotel in Port Elizabeth. This 5 star hotel in Port Elizabeth has 140 guest rooms. Boardwalk Casino and Hotel is the luxury accommodation of choice. This is both for business travelers, tourists and South African holiday makers.
- Every luxurious hotel room at The Boardwalk has a view of the Indian Ocean
- The Indian Ocean is only 300 meters from the hotel.
- Relax at the indoor and outdoor pools, or at the pool deck overlooking the beachfront.
- The casino and waterfront entertainment complex is right on your doorstep.
- Enjoy a continental buffet breakfast at Kipling’s, one of the best restaurants in Port Elizabeth.
- Work out at the fitness centre and book a treatment at the Africology Spa.
Guests and conference delegates will be pleased to know that there is free WiFi. This is available throughout this hotel in Port Elizabeth. Hotel guests also have access to the fully equipped Business Centre.
Cancellation / Prepayment
PAYMENT & RESERVATIONS POLICY
Reservation and confirmation of a room at Boardwalk Casino and Hotel has requirements. Clients are required to pay 50% down payment for the requested services. The balance will be required at least 14 days prior to your date of arrival.
African Safari Tour will hold a reservation for up to seven days at a client's request. This is to allow the client time to send a deposit payment. This is if Boardwalk Casino and Hotel booking are over a month prior to the service. This must be received before we can confirm your booking. If confirmation is not received within the seven days all blocked rooms at Boardwalk Casino and Hotel will be automatically released for re-sale. The full amount of the service must be made within 14 days of date of arrival at Boardwalk Casino and Hotel. As for bookings within a month of service, full payment shall be requested for. This will be required before confirmation of Boardwalk Casino and Hotel is undertaken.
All cancellations must be received in writing. This will take effect from the date received by African Safari Tour. The following cancellation charges will apply.
More than 56 days before departure: No cancellation fee
56-49 days before departure: 25%
48-29 days before departure: 35%
28-0 days before departure: 100%
The non-issuing of an invoice or non-payment of deposit will not exempt passengers from these cancellation and administration fees. We regret we can make no exception to the charges and strongly recommend that insurance is taken out to cover cancellation fees. These cancellation charges can vary subject to the trading terms of our suppliers.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 2 years are welcome at Boardwalk Casino and Hotel. One child from 2 to 11.9 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds for children in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Accepted credit cards
Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express