Cape Royale Hotel
Cape Royale Hotel is a five star South African hotel in Cape Town. This 5 star Cape Town Hotel offers deluxe One-Bedroom Suites with Living Area. They also have superior two-bedroom suites with living area. Cape Royale Hotel also has executive three-bedroom suites with Living area. Each designer suite features contemporary décor, luxurious fabrics and fine textures. There are carefully selected artwork to create an ambiance of elegance and understated opulence.
Cape Royale Hotel Services
- Multilingual concierge and front desk staff
- 24-hour room service & butler service
- Private in-room check-in on request
- Express check-out on request
- In-room safe spacious enough for laptops
- Child-minding services
- Valet parking
- 24-hour security and underground parking
- Jarat Tours Concierge, Transfers and Tours
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet vouchers on arrival
- Shoe Shining
- Zenith Sky Bar
Accommodation at Cape Royale Hotel
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suites
Cape Royale Hotel’s Deluxe One-Bedroom Suites offer panoramic views. All suites at this five star Cape Town hotel offers facilities such as satellite TV, secure rooms and safes.
These are standard in every Deluxe Suite. These Deluxe One-Bedroom Suites overlook the city and the Atlantic Ocean and include:
- Queen bed with silk-fitted duvet and 300 thread Egyptian cotton percale linen.
- A separate lounge and dining area as well as a CD and DVD player for in-suite entertainment.
- These spacious suites open out onto generously sized Juliette balconies partially overlooking Signal Hill or Table Mountain – a perfect setting for a private dining experience.
- Granite and porcelain bathrooms with free-standing shower with an extra large shower head.
- Complimentary 1GB of WiFi which is available in all rooms.
- Maximum permitted occupancy is 2 adults
Penthouse Louise - Exclusive Two Bedroom Rooftop Penthouse
Two-Bedroom Penthouse at Cape Royale Hotel comes with a Private Pool and Terrace. This five star Cape Town hotel has two of these rooms. The two bedroom penthouse can take a maximum of 4 adults. All penthouses include breakfast, Personal butler and a Chef at your disposal. Guests here have complimentary WIFI, Free Parking and private terrace. The rooms enjoy a private swimming pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and V&A Waterfront. This accommodation unit is characterized by:
- They are located on the 9th floor
- The internal room size is 165m2
- Size in square meterage external is 210m2
- These rooms enjoy sea view and mountain from garden
- The rooms have 2 en suite bathrooms 1 guest
Restaurants at Cape Royale
Cape Town is world renowned as a food lover's paradise for those on luxury food safari to South Africa. Nowhere is this more evident than at Cape Royale Hotel. This is evident from rustic Italian and classic French dishes to mouth-watering Indian cuisine. At this five star Cape Town hotel you get to enjoy freshly baked delights.
There truly is something for everyone at any one of these eateries. They are conveniently located on the ground floor of Cape Royale.
Cancellation / Prepayment
PAYMENT & RESERVATIONS POLICY
Reservation and confirmation of a room at Cape Royale Hotel has requirements. Clients are required to pay 50% down payment for the requested services. The balance will be required at least 14 days prior to your date of arrival.
African Safari Tour will hold a reservation for up to seven days at a client's request. This is to allow the client time to send a deposit payment. This is if Cape Royale Hotel booking are over a month prior to the service. This must be received before we can confirm your booking. If confirmation is not received within the seven days all blocked rooms at Cape Royale Hotel will be automatically released for re-sale. The full amount of the service must be made within 14 days of date of arrival at Cape Royale Hotel. As for bookings within a month of service, full payment shall be requested for. This will be required before confirmation of Cape Royale Hotel is undertaken.
All cancellations must be received in writing. This will take effect from the date received by African Safari Tour. The following cancellation charges will apply.
More than 56 days before departure: No cancellation fee
56-49 days before departure: 25%
48-29 days before departure: 35%
28-0 days before departure: 100%
The non-issuing of an invoice or non-payment of deposit will not exempt passengers from these cancellation and administration fees. We regret we can make no exception to the charges and strongly recommend that insurance is taken out to cover cancellation fees. These cancellation charges can vary subject to the trading terms of our suppliers.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 2 years are welcome at Cape Royale Hotel. One child from 2 to 11.9 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds for children in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Accepted credit cards
Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express