Kenya Bay Beach Hotel
Kenya Bay beach hotel is located on the world famous Bamburi Beach. This is one of those beaches many visit each year. Many stay at this beach hotel for a relaxing and memorable Kenya holiday. Kenya bay beach hotel is a marvelous ambiance. This is for a truly wonderful and relaxing beach vacation. Kenya Bay beach hotel’s setting is in one of the best locations. This is just a prelude to an excellent potpourri of romanticism. This setting will practically leave you totally mesmerized. You can choose to relax at the ocean front pool. This can be under the shade of the palm trees that dot the well manicured gardens. You can also indulge in any of the activities lined up for you.
Here there is a beautiful setting among Frangipani and Bougainville. This 3 star Kenya beach hotel in Mombasa has the most breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean.
This Mombasa hotel is located on the world famous Bamburi Beach. It is no wonder that year after year, families have anchored at this hotel. They come to enjoy relaxing and memorable Kenya beach holiday.
What is nearby Kenya Bay Beach Hotel
Behind Kenya Bay beach hotel is one of the wonders of the world. This is a creation by Dr. Rene Haller. This is Haller Park formerly known as the Bamburi Nature Trail. It is an outstanding beautiful result of the environmental rehabilitation. These were formerly limestone quarries left behind after mining. Haller Park is a centre of aquatic, agriculture and environmental research. It is renowned worldwide and has had several publishing on it. A Kenya day tour to Haller park from Kenya bay is a great idea.
The setting is just a prelude to an excellent potpourri of romanticism. There is quite some practicality that will for sure mesmerise you. You can choose to relax at the ocean front pool under the shade of the palm trees. The trees dot the well manicured gardens within this North coast hotel well. You may also indulge in any of the Kenya safari activities lined up for you.
The restaurants are well staffed, family-friendly and comfortable. The guest rooms are spacious and well furnished. All the other guest amenities and services are also well detailed. This is to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
There is a unique combination of pleasant amenities, and excellent hospitality. This beach hotel in Mombasa has breathtaking scenery and the wonderful climate. This, coupled with the laid back charm of Kenya will make you want to come back again and again to this magical place. So go on, spoil yourself, check in at Kenya Bay and let us present you with a magical and relaxing Kenya holiday!
WHERE IS KENYA BAY BEACH HOTEL LOCATED:
- This Kenya beach hotel is on world famous Bamburi Beach, Mombasa, Kenya
- Clients at the Kenya Bay Beach Hotel have direct Access to the Beach
- The hotel is next to Bamburi Beach Hotel and Whitesands Beach Hotels Kenya. Other Kenya beach hotels around are baobab farm and Haler park, Barclays Bank
- International charter airlines fly straight into Moi International Airport, Mombasa, Kenya
- Distance from Mombasa Town is 14km
- Distance from Mtwapa is 6.3km
- Flight time from London to Mombassa is 9 hrs
- Flight time from Nairobi to Mombassa is 50 mins
- Hot days (average 27degrees centigrade)
- Warm Nights (average 22degrees centigrade)
- Tropical climate with high Humidity
- Some rain during may/June and October/November
RECEPTION & ACCOMMODATION AT KENYA BAY BEACH HOTEL:
- check in time 11am
- cool, breezy, clean and comfortable
- check out time 10am (late checkouts FREE if room is available)
- 106 bedrooms total:
- 60 Superior Rooms
- 46 Deluxe Rooms
- all rooms are air-conditioned
- all rooms have balconies
- Private attached bathrooms with a large shower - (some rooms have bathtubs)
- All Rooms are equipped with Televisions
- All Rooms are equiped with Electronic Safe Boxes
- All Bathrooms are equiped with Hair Dryers
- voltage is 220/240 volts
- capacity 60 people in main conference room
- private meeting room for 20 people
- Toilets located conveniently next to conference room
- Bar & Dining facilities located next to the conference room
BARS & RESTAURANTS:
- Frangipani Bar
- Jacaranda Bar
- Acacia Bar
- Acacia Restaurant - Main dining Room
- Theme nights including African Buffet Nights
- Frangipani Restaurant
NIGHTCLUB & ENTERTAINMENT:
- There are disco, Acrobats, live bands and Traditional Masaai dances. They are at the Jacaranda Bar - from 9.30 pm onwards
- Discover the Nomad Casuarina club in dreamy little Mtwapa town along the Mtwapa creek. Mtwapa is also home to the Aquamarine seafood restaurant and Dhow.
- Visitors can discover Mamba Village - Nyali. This is The largest crocodile farms in Africa. It is home to more than 10,000 crocodiles
- Ilcovo Restaurant and Club is located right next door. Ilcovo is home of the great Italian traditional oven baked pizza!
- YULS restaurant and Water Sports Aquadrome is also located next door
- A short ride away lies the Nyali Golf and Country Club
- Pirates Nightclub and Restaurant is also located a short distance from the hotel
- Water polo and aqua gym
- Scuba diving and deep sea fishing available
- Water Jet ski's available on hire at Yul's Aquadrome. it is located quite close to the hotel - short walking distance.
OTHER SUPPORT FACILITIES:
- 250KVA Standby Power Generator
- Central hot water boiler system
Cancellation / Prepayment
PAYMENT & RESERVATIONS POLICY
Reservation and confirmation of a room at Kenya Bay beach hotel has requirements. Clients are required to pay 50% down payment for the requested services. The balance will be required at least 14 days prior to your date of arrival.
African Safari Tour will hold a reservation for up to seven days at a client's request. This is to allow the client time to send a deposit payment. This is if Kenya Bay beach hotel booking are over a month prior to the service. This must be received before we can confirm your booking. If confirmation is not received within the seven days all blocked rooms at Kenya Bay beach hotel will be automatically released for re-sale. The full amount of the service must be made within 14 days of date of arrival at Kenya Bay beach hotel. As for bookings within a month of service, full payment shall be requested for. This will be required before confirmation of Kenya Bay beach hotel is undertaken.
All cancellations must be received in writing. This will take effect from the date received by African Safari Tour. The following cancellation charges will apply.
More than 56 days before departure: No cancellation fee
56-49 days before departure: 25%
48-29 days before departure: 35%
28-0 days before departure: 100%
The non-issuing of an invoice or non-payment of deposit will not exempt passengers from these cancellation and administration fees. We regret we can make no exception to the charges and strongly recommend that insurance is taken out to cover cancellation fees. These cancellation charges can vary subject to the trading terms of our suppliers.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 2 years are welcome at Kenya Bay beach hotel. One child from 2 to 11.9 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds for children in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Accepted credit cards
Visa Card, MasterCard, American Express