Hotel Pension Rapmund was established in 1968 by the Rapmund Family. However from 2008 this Swakopmund beach hotel went into new ownership. It was bought by Sonja and Enjo Mueller. The couple has been operating Hotel Pension Rapmund on a family oriented basis.
Hotel Pension Rapmund
Hotel Pension Rapmund offers 20 standard en-suite double rooms. 4 of these have a direct sea-view. There are 2 family units and 2 luxury suites all at very reasonable prices.
Hotel Pension Rapmund has a hearty “German” breakfast. This has gained a reputation which stretches beyond the borders of Namibia. You will be enjoying the breakfast, with a view of the ocean. This is in a friendly and personalized atmosphere. The Swakopmund beach hotel is very centrally located. This is just but to make your stay relaxing and comfortable.
Hotel Pension Rapmund is a mere 2 minute walk from the town centre. Here you can enjoy shopping for souvenirs. You can also indulge in the local cuisine at one of the numerous restaurants. The beach can be reached within minutes by foot. You will have a breath of fresh and crisp Atlantic ocean-air at the beach. Hotel Pension Rapmund offers 24-hour security for your car. This enables you a hassle-free stay in Swakopmund.
The reception is open until 19.30 where helpful staff will assist you wherever possible. This is to ensure that your stay with the Swakopmund beach hotel will be a memorable one. Hotel Pension Rapmund also has Wi-Fi available for your convenience.
Accommodation at Hotel Pension Rapmund Swakopmund
At Hotel Pension Rapmund you will be offered a variety of rooms as follows:
- Standard twin bedrooms – There are 11 of the standard twin bedrooms. They come with bathroom/shower and heating facilities. 5 of the standard rooms are on the first floor and have a balcony. From the balcony you will be able to see the ocean. These rooms have communal coffee/tea facilities and a fridge.
- Sea-view rooms – They are 4 in total. They come with twin beds and own bathroom/bath. These rooms also have communal coffee/tea facilities and a fridge.
- Standard family units – Hotel Pension Rapmund has 2 family units. They consist of 2 bedrooms with twin beds and separate bathroom/shower. The rooms also have a kitchenette but no cooking facilities
- Luxury family unit – There is one luxury unit that has a direct sea-view. It has one bedroom, one bathroom and a big lounge with a bed and sleeper couch. These units are equipped with coffee/tea facilities and a microwave.
- Single rooms – There are 3 standard single rooms at Hotel Pension Rapmund. They come with own bathroom/shower and heating facilities.
- Luxury “Galleryroom” – this is a new addition at Hotel Pension Rapmund. It was recently built with luxurious décor. The room comes with en-suite bathroom/shower. It is on the ground floor and has its own patio with direct sea-view. The room is equipped with coffee/tea making facilities and a fridge.